Tuesday 27 December 2011

Day 2 Kualalala Lumpur

So we reached our hotel ( Citytel Express ) in Chow Kit road Kuala Lumpur.
Here's our cozy lil room..




























after checking out the TV ,the bed ,the bathroom..we all had instant cup noodles for breakfast.
later, we went down to the lobby to wait for the bus to take us to Suria KLCC.



we went separately as we reached KLCC.
but we reached a lil bit earlier,some of the shops are still closed.
Boyfie and I strolled along until we saw New Zealand Natural which was already open for business.
We chose a TUB which seemed so small in the display.
little did we know that it contains 6 freakin scoops.



He chose his favourite durian flavour and i just couldn't resist such greeny looking green tea ice-cream!
We loved it! arghh miss it already.
Then we started our shopping spree.
Went shopping for hours until dinner time,we had pizza for dinner.
This fella went M.I.A for quite some time when he told me he was going to the washroom.
I waited for quite some time n got worried.
text him and he say he's coming to me.
when i asked what took him so long,he seemed to be keeping somethin from me.
We went back to the hotel after our dinner.
and then i found this ...
some kind of number code was written behind this card.
then i read it carefully and saw the word cross pendant.
i kinda figured out what I was getting for Christmas.heeeheeee
I pretend that i didn't see that and went to bed :))))

2 comments:

  1. oheyyyy, you were in kl! :D haha. special occasion or just some random trip? (: you shouldda visited pj!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy,it's a graduation trip and I celebrated Christmas there :D

    ReplyDelete